Take control of your career
No matter how much or how little you’d like to work with us, with Allegheny Anesthetists you’re in complete control of your career. Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming an independent contractor with us:
Interested in becoming an independent contractor?
We’ve developed these helpful checklists of “Things to do” when going into business for yourself.
Benefits to CRNAs include:
- Providing single days, weeks, months or longer in the practice setting of your choice.
- Coordinating credentialing at the facilities of your choice.
- Making prompt weekly payments through direct deposit.
- Finding and negotiating a permanent placement opportunity.
- Billing services.
- Significant tax advantages as an independent contractor — in fact, you’ll take home more money than if you worked overtime at your place of employment
- Providing malpractice insurance through CNA, American Casualty Company of Reading, PA.
Our independent contracting opportunities include:
- Trauma centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Plastic Surgery
- Opthalmic Surgery
- Oral Surgery
- Pain Management
We are actively building our list of available locums. If you are interested in more information regarding such an opportunity, please contact us